Monday, December 4, 2006

Happy December

December makes me think of snow but i haven't lived anywhere near snow since College. And even then i think it snowed like 6 times in 4 years.
We are getting ready for a short trip for the holidays and while it is a breeze compared to the big trip S is taking i'm not mentally ready for it. Maybe because it's the first time (i think ever) where i haven't been with my family for the holiday. Should be interesting.
My brother spent the weekend in jail as part of his DUI. Not fun. ever.

I hope everyone is staying warm wherever you are and i'll talk to you soon.
Oh and p.s. i may be on a travel channel tv show this weekend. Something we taped last year in december at my old job....i'll keep you posted ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going on your trip? Are you coming to see me? =)
Sorry about the bro. That stinks. Not like it's the first time, but it sure doesn't get any easier! Kisses to baby E!
Moo

Anonymous said...

Missed you on the TV. I checked, and you were on earlier this week.
Have a wonderful Christmas, say hello to the old stompin' grounds, and travel safe!
Love ya! Moo=)