Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2nd

Happy B-day S! I hope you have a great day.

I have discovered today that maternity wear is harder to find around here than it should be. In the past 12 months 2 Motherhood Maternity stores in my area closed. Not a big deal because a new super store of sorts with MM and A Pea in the Pod opened kind of in my area.
But this week on my lunch break from work i stopped at a Macy's and a Mervyn's and both stores said they stopped carrying maternity. ??
So needless to say i'm frustrated because aside from a very small section at the local target and the place kind of close to home there aren't a lot of options.

This is probably a blessing in disguise as i don't WANT to buy any more maternity clothes since i don't plan on being pg again, i have already outgrown most pants i wore to the end of my pregnancy with Eric.

can't wait for the Fall!

1 comment:

Amy Mae said...

Old Navy! Do you have an Old Navy near you? They should have maternity clothes. And they're comfortable maternity clothes lol!