Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

I love October. It used to signal the start of Fall, changing leaves and school time. Since i live in an area that doesn't really get all 4 seasons its not quite the same as when i was growing up. Especially today where the high temperature will be 101 degrees. Only 2 or 3 above normal for this time of year. Ick.
The only good part about October in the Southwest is that come Halloween you don't have to worry about the kids freezing in their costumes because by the end of the month i bet we will still be in the mid 80's.
In baby news it's 3 weeks or less until D day and i'm really hoping that after my check up tomorrow my Doc will tell me something wonderful like - Oh yeah this one will definitely be early...
For the sake of my back and my dear hubby having to listen to me snore recently i hope this baby is earlier than later!!!

2 comments:

Amy Mae said...

YAY! I can't wait for baby news! I'm telling you - the 9th is a good day to have a baby :) Of course, babies don't seem to listen to me.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and hope that baby decides to come out EARLY to spend most of the months in your arms instead of your belly!

(And I am jealous of your weather... it's frosty here and we'll have snow by the end of the month!)